Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Rant about On-line Shopping

I just have to say, when it rains it pours. Two things that I've recently ordered on-line (from two completely different companies) have gone missing. I certainly haven't received any goods, but both companies swear the merchandise has been sent. I doubted myself to the point where I thought maybe I didn't know my own address. (I know, that sounds slightly ridiculous, but after living in the same place for five years and just having moved less than six months ago, I figured I could have mistakenly used my old zip code, or made some other error.) But no, shipping info. was correct--heck, they sure knew how to bill me for the stuff!

The upside is that when I called to say, "hey, where's my stuff?", I talked to nice people. Now, the trick is to see if they'll be nice people who can get stuff done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home