Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Um, Um, Um -- Tagged for the Very First Time

So, I got tagged by Gladys, who's now taken my tag virginity. Here goes:

LISTS OF 3



Three books I can read over and over:


1) Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan (YA queer fiction)
2) The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling (a different type of YA queer fiction)
3) Tell Me What You Like by Kate Allen (sexy lesbian mystery fiction)


Three places I've lived:


1) My childhood home in Daly City, CA (just up the street from Serramonte)
2) In Misty Mountain (a killer third floor, corner dorm room at the University of California, Irvine)
3) In a basement (where I am currently--it may not be a big deal, but for this CA native, basement living is a big adjustment)


Three TV shows I love:


1)Survivor
2)Grey's Anatomy
3)CSI: Las Vegas (although Crossing Jordan is up there, too)


Three highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:


1)The Sopranos
2)Dancing With the Stars (well, at least my mom loves it--especially this season since there's a Filipina competing)
3)Lost


Three places I've vacationed:


1) Newport, Oregon
2) Osaka, Japan
3) Boracay


Three of my favorite dishes:


1) Fried Dungeness Peppercorn Crab (with garlic noodles) from PPQ's
2) Eggs Florentine
3) Black Beans and Yellow Rice, Moosewood Style


Three sites I visit daily:


1) My university's main homepage
2) Amazon.com (because I'm constantly looking for books there that my library doesn't own!)
3) Craigslist.org [because I'm waiting to see who's had a missed connection with me ;) ]


Three places I would rather be right now:


1) At PPQ's eatin' Peppercorn crab
2) San Francisco, CA
3) Long Beach, CA


Three bloggers I am tagging:


1)Booklyn Bat Cave
2)Queer View Mirror
3)Yellow Gal

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Gladys said...

ooh, peppercorn crab and eggs florentine -- never had them before but they sound fantastic!

and hp as "a different type of YA queer fiction"? hee hee.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger EYC said...

I know, I know... it's taken me months to get back to this... but thanks for the tag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home