Thursday, May 18, 2006

5 minutes to go...

and then the last of my finals will be done...

The students are relieved--some a bit ragged, sleep-deprived, and worn out, but nevertheless finding release at having their projects turned in.

I'll be grading for the next 48 hours (and more, in all likeliness), but right now, in these last five minutes things are coming to a close for me.

I doubt that they know how much time I spent prepping for class, or how many green pens I used up giving them comments on their written work, or how many nights I went to bed with them and our class as the last things on my mind, or how many early mornings I awoke to think of them first...

I don't think they know how much fun I had with them this semester.

I just hope they know how much I learned, and hopefully they learned half as much as they taught me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home