Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Say is isn't so!

Back in a December 2005, I posted about my blogthing pizza personality. Recently, on one of my queer listservs, someone posted a link to quizilla testing which L Word character you are.

So, these things are supposed to be fun, right?

Well, but what about when you come across that...







Which L Word Character are you?




Jenny - You're...well...mixed up. Some see you as deep, other's as insane, and some may see you as innocent and pure (poor mislead people). You're currently so busy trying to figure out your feelings that you tend to completely forget everyone elses in the process. Now the good thing is you're creative; the bad thing is you probably could use some medication (and to be tested for STD's...quick!) Good luck.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



I've been disturbed ever since I took the quiz...but with many things, disturbed mainly because it's more true than I'd like to admit.

I definitely have some things to sort out!

[Keep in mind this is all based on my knowledge of Jenny in the first two seasons--I've still only seen two or three Season Three episodes. The good news is that I think I made a connection with folks this past week for regular L Word viewings come the start of Season 4. :)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home