Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Latest Playlist

100% Pure Love (Crystal Waters)
I want your love
I want it (tonight)
I’m taking your heart
So don’t you fight
I’ll be your answer
I’ll be your wish
I’ll be your fantasy
Your favorite (dish)

All Day Long I Dream About Sex (JC Chasez)
I just want to get close to you
Find out what it takes to move you

Can’t Get You Out Of My Head (Deluxe’s Dirty Dub) (Kylie Minogue)
Won’t you stay
For ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever
And ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever

Get Me Bodied (Extended Mix) (Beyonce)
A little sweat ain’t never hurt nobody
I want to be myself tonight

It’s Goin’ Down (featuring Nitti) (Yung Joc)
If a girl choose
Let her do her thing

It’s a Party (Tamia)
You’d look so much better next to me
You’re looking at me
So why don’t you come and get it

The Mixed Tape (Album Version) (Jack’s Mannequin)
As I’m swimming through the radio
I’m writing you a symphony of sound
Where are you now?

This mix could burn a hole in anyone
But it was you I was thinking of

Temperature (Sean Paul)
Shelter you from the storm

Take the Lead (Wanna Ride)(Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)
Yes I want to let go
But I’m in control
I’m ready to ride
Watch my body go

One, Two Step (Ciara featuring Missy Elliot)
I love it when you
One, two step

Goodies make the boys jump on it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home