Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Come Go With Me!

I haven't always thought of time as a friend...too many days until I saw someone I loved again, too few hours until a paper was due, wonderful nights that sped by too quickly, dark nights that couldn't go by fast enough...

I feel I'm at a place where time isn't necessarily friend or foe, but just itself...consistent and continuous. In finally accepting time for what it is (and always has been, and will always be), I'm pleasantly learning to appreciate its reliability and faithfulness.

On that note, this month I celebrate my 2nd blog anniversary!

It's been amazing to see where I've gone on this journey so far, and even better to imagine where I still might go.

Thanks to all who have played a part along the way, and welcome to those who are still yet to come...

Come go with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home