Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November

The other day a friend commented that my recent blog posts seem serious and academic. She certainly didn't mean it in a bad way, but I got all sensitive about it anyway...

So, to try and change the tone of things, I wanted to share this comic from yesterday's (November 12, 2007) Washington Post



[Not that comics aren't serious and academic, just that I wasn't going to go there with this one ;)]

I actually don't hate November, though it's true that being the California kid that I am, I'd much prefer blue skies, sunshine and 80 degree weather. Still, if I'm going to have to experience seasons, Fall is by far my favorite one. I love the brilliant colors some leaves turn, and of course, who doesn't love the coziness of sweaters and other warm clothes!

(I'm going to have to make my way to the craft store soon to get some new yarn for my annual crocheting of a new scarf...)

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

November is my favorite month for various reasons. We should go look at the trees in the mountains of VA before it is too late;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home