Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Eats

I'm a poor student, but certainly not a starving one. In fact, when it comes to my budget, and where I choose to spend my money, food is certainly an area where I splurge.

Case in point, my last trip to New York City included dinner at Nobu. And, it wasn't just any old Nobu dinner (as if any dinner there were ordinary!), but rather extra-ordinary because I was having the Omakase, a multi-course chef's choice special. And let me tell you, it was more than delicious! And, despite my controlling/planning-oriented self, it was delightful to wait and see what each successive course would be.

Now that's saying something.

And, if the food weren't enough, our party of two was seated at a table for four, which really, seems unheard of at a place like Nobu, unless you're a star like Denzel Washington, who, by the way, was seated just next to us (with Washington in full view of me).


(we were seated along the the windows, on the left)

What a wonderful evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home