Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bucket List

When I started this blog five years ago, I wanted to do so to chronicle not only my thoughts and feelings, but also as a means to record various events in my life. So much has changed in five years, and I'm sure the future holds more change as well. But, at this moment here's a quick bucket list :

Travel to Paris, France...see the Louvre, Seine, & Eiffel Tower
See the Grand Canyon
Hang-glide (preferably at Fort Funston)
Parachute
Ride in a hot air balloon
Join a (queer) bowling league
Sing in a church choir
Complete an art project


These things came to mind in ten minutes. Honestly, I thought I'd have I really long list, but I actually struggled to get these eight! On one hand, I feel really happy and satisfied with my life and all the things I've already done. On the other hand, I need to think and dream bigger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home