Friday, May 20, 2011

Nellie's Sports Bar



When Nellie's first opened, I really enjoyed going there. You can't beat their rooftop space. But, as with all quality places, it got more and more crowded. There are times when I don't mind crowds, but I also like being able to sit AND have a good view of a TV with the game that I'm trying to watch, too. Then, the quality of their food seemed to decline...

After a long absence I went back to Nellie's to watch a few March Madness games. I'm happy to report that the food was MUCH improved, the beer selection decent, the staff VERY friendly, and though still crowded, found it to be a pleasant crowd.

So glad that after some time away I was able to come back and enjoy Nellie's as much as I used to.

Maybe absence does make the heart grow fonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home