Monday, June 04, 2012

Summer!

It's been ages since I last blogged, but today marks my first day of summer "break" and once again I'm hoping I'll get into the swing of posting. I miss writing. These days, I hardly ever write for myself, but instead I compose reports, emails, and other correspondence meant to inform, educate, and share resources. I'm thankful to have a job, but it isn't work that nurishes my soul and feeds my dreams...

Just celebrated a friend's birthday this past weekend with a group outing to Harris Crab House. Someone asked about his bucket list and what he might cross off of it this upcoming year. He's already gone through a lot of change this past year--we all have, but then again, isn't this the case for us all, always? In any case, he didn't really have an answer, but promised to give it some thought.

I think we should all give it some thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home